In just a few weeks another Splinter will meet Ben. Here is a small collection of things Casey has already made for Ben. Sorry they are so dark. Dan Ray already told me I need a new digital camera.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I AM SO EXCITED!!! I CANNOT WAIT TO COME AND SPOIL BEN ABSOLUTELY ROTTEN!!! MUAHAHAHA!! Aunt Casey **********
Hi Ben - love looking at all your pictures and seeing how much you're growing - especially like the laundry shot.....I often feel like having a little nap in the middle.
5 comments:
I AM SO EXCITED!!! I CANNOT WAIT TO COME AND SPOIL BEN ABSOLUTELY ROTTEN!!! MUAHAHAHA!! Aunt Casey **********
Yeaaaaa for Daddy-son baths!!!! Grams
Hi Ben - love looking at all your pictures and seeing how much you're growing - especially like the laundry shot.....I often feel like having a little nap in the middle.
Big hugs and love from Aunt Joey and Carly xoxoxo
What happened to bath time????
aunt laura
Elle wants a new photo of her cousin! We love you guys!
Post a Comment