We celebrated our third anniversary last night. It was a pouring august night but we had to go to "third" beach to take our traditional numbered photo. Of course there was no one around to take one of us together so we spent about 10 minutes getting these gems.
Special thanks to Rachel for babysitting Ben so we could have a night out.
Note to Joyce and Calum: Ben is wearing the pickle outfit..look quickly he is about to out grow it
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Ben is looking wonderful and big. I am glad he did not mind you going out! gail
Ditto Gail's congratulations! You both look "radiant". We are very happy for you! Ben is HUGE....I better do some upper arm excercies so I have the strength to carry him around (push-ups??) Love to you both xoxoxo Mom/Grams/Wacko Jacko
Happy anniversary! Has it reallt been 3 years already?! Wow...time flies.
Post a Comment