Pages

17 November 2008

Not much going on here.....




I tried really hard to capture some unique moments...some major cuteness...some funny noises but alas, we have a few videos of Ben moving around. However, I happen to know there are some people that will still watch them and even like them despite their, shall we say, lack of umph. I'll keep trying. Although one of the photos does reveals Ben's new fang.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love them....with or without the "oomph"...as long as they include Benny-baby and the background narrative! So much FUN!!!!! xoxoxoxoxo Grams

Anonymous said...

bring on the fangs Benny BOY!!!

Tia Casey

Jane said...

Ahh, my very own blog encouragers. Are you jealous Dan? Audrey?

audrey said...

i like how he gets distracted by something shiny about 3 seconds into crawling over. just like pops.

i know! what happened to mine? jeez. probably lost 'em because i'm such a slacker.