what a dear little guy
My roommates think he looks so much like me that he could be mine. Haha. I might bring him home next time I visit... watch out...
love love
I love the "sleeping" shot...does he do that on command? I just can't stop smiling when I see him...kiss, kiss, kiss!!!!!Grandma Jacks
maybe he is getting too big, I would like to request a sleeper shot for Gail and I
as in, in a sleeper or in a sleeper and sleeping?
just in a sleeper... he can be awake. he looks so big.gail
Post a Comment
7 comments:
what a dear little guy
My roommates think he looks so much like me that he could be mine. Haha. I might bring him home next time I visit... watch out...
love love
I love the "sleeping" shot...does he do that on command? I just can't stop smiling when I see him...kiss, kiss, kiss!!!!!Grandma Jacks
maybe he is getting too big, I would like to request a sleeper shot for Gail and I
as in, in a sleeper or in a sleeper and sleeping?
just in a sleeper... he can be awake. he looks so big.
gail
Post a Comment