


Ben is really interested in the camera these days so getting a picture of him is tough. He would rather be taking one. Cute story of the week: I was wondering if he would remember the game we (and many others) played when he was a baby "How big is Ben....soooo Big". So I asked him, "How big is Ben?" And he said, "Almost two!" WHAT?? So then I asked "How old is Ben?" And he said, "Almost two." I guess he is paying attention to our response when the grocery store clerk asks how old he is. We haven't talked about his birthday or age at all.
6 comments:
What does he have on his face?!?!? I love when eating becomes a full-on adventure!
no more swearing around ben! pottymouths.
it is melted chocolate chips from about 1/4 of one cookie! but jacks, you'll be glad to know he likes his chocolate "tookies."
Ahhhhh...a man after my own heart! I thought maybe he'd been in the chocolate frosting can (but I guess that's just me!)Thanks for a great gift on a dreary Tuesday morning...Ben's beautiful smile!!!! xoxoxoxo Hugs,Grandma Jacks
P.S. No room for Grandma in that tub! :>)
P.S. Just ask Wade about having to watch his language with an "almost two" year old! Hehe......xo Grandma Jacks
I love the full body rain suit--it looks much easier to move in than the snow suit Laurel gets to wear.
Post a Comment