We have moved to the second floor of our house and are fully engaged in cleaning, purging, drilling, hanging, and trimming the excess from our lives. Ben wanted in on all of the fun. Enjoy the new doo.
boohoo....I love the guy....I love the look...but I kinda miss the beautiful strawberry blonde, slightly curly hair! Now we can't play hair dresser anymore! Is a mohawk coming next???? xoxoxox Grandma Jacks
5 comments:
wow! that is a new do! a big boy for sure!
gail
I'm totally digging the outfit - you can't beat socks and tighty whiteys!
Aunt Laura
Beautiful
boohoo....I love the guy....I love the look...but I kinda miss the beautiful strawberry blonde, slightly curly hair! Now we can't play hair dresser anymore! Is a mohawk coming next???? xoxoxox Grandma Jacks
great blog If you are the type to update your blog regulary, then you have gained one daily reader in me today. keep up the super work.
Post a Comment