Pages

27 May 2012

In the words of my friend Andrea Buhler Tisher, "(I think) Facebook ate my blog." So for those missing our blog posts please check with my facebook page. I'll try to keep this going but its seems other people are good or better at posting pictures of our kids on facebook.




In addition to pictures of our kids, I could be blogging about the fact we went to DAN RAY's WEDDING this weekend. He married the lovely Christina Lui in a beautiful, thoughtful, purple themed wedding. And despite the fact that Dane and I contracted the some sort of stomach virus going through the preschool we were the MC's.  Good times.  I could also blog about my annoyance with gluten-free (for no real good reason), the fact that Case is coming for a visit, or that we have had a fabulous sunny and warm weekend.  But I know if you are reading this you really just want to see pictures of Ben & Sam. So there you have it folks.

3 comments:

ajt said...

It's not often that I stay up this late.
Or check blogs after 11:20pm.
Or find the first blog in my blogroll starts has my name in the opening sentence.

Way to wake me up! :)

Off to bed now. Thanks for the new pics of those boys. It's true. We do love them. (The pics AND the boys in them)

Anonymous said...

I love the pics and am glad you put them up for us to admire!
gail

Britton is awesome Low said...

May 27th? Ridiculous. This is 2013, guys. Get on it now.