In a move to support my good friend Lara's most recent blog (The Kelley Family), I am sharing my most recent obsession. Jane and I have been talking for about a year about getting rid of a pair of my brown shoes, which are about 5 years old and showing their wear. So, after 2 trips to the store and one return, this is a picture of the new beauties. (Click on the title of the post for a picture...they are the 500s.) Lara...I loved your blog and the new shoes. Wear them with pride sister!
Dane
5 comments:
doesn't jeff have a pair of shoes like that?
follow the leader is RIGHT! ya'll are going over the edge together...
and yes, i do have a pair. i wear them everyday and they are my favs.
Yes, new shoes rock! Mine should be coming in a few days, I'll make sure to post pictures of my happy feet. Jane, you should post about your new kicks too.
I like your new shoes, Daneybaby.....which ones did you trash? xoxoxo Mom
Good thing the sole is resistant to organic fats and oils. I can't tell you how many times I've ruined a good pair of shoes by stepping in some organic fat.:)
Post a Comment