Today is another big milestone in Operational Antepartum. We made it 30 weeks (15 days). We are going to celebrate by going to the lab for some more blood work. Yes! No seriously folks, we are thrilled to have made it this far. We had a good report from the ultrasound yesterday. The baby is still in the right place and growing. When the tech said "there isn't a lot of fluid around the baby," I resisted the urge to say something really sarcastic and rude like "yeah duh that is why I'm here." She was a nice technician. I need to be nice too.
Daily Essentials: homemade pesto & smuffins, real mail
Interactive blog: What would you do if you had to lay on the couch for 5 weeks straight? Remember you have to be semi-reclined or lying down, only rising to use the bathroom and answer the door.
3 comments:
I would tell my large bearded friends to choreograph some new dances and I'd also seriously consider adding "the wire" to my netflix queue.
I'd also watch Juno and laugh my ass off.
I would probably rent the Stanley Cup Finals 1994 when the Canucks went to game 7 against the Rangers. That would be amazing, plus all of Don Cherry's "Rock Em Sock Em" series which has the best fights/hits from every year.
knit
Post a Comment