Pages

14 February 2008

31+5 - Nesting 101




Our lovely housemate Rachel decided it was high time to kick this nesting thing into gear. Dane and I are just barely recovering from this years events and haven't "furnished the nursery" so to speak. With me couch bound and Dane a first year teacher, we haven't exactly had time to get ready for the baby (not to mention that we thought we had until mid April!). So Rachel & Sara hit some stores last night and got us started. We are very thankful and getting more excited each day(car seat also arrived yesterday - thanks Mum!).
My doctor seems pretty certain that I won't go into labor until I'm induced. This will most likely be scheduled between he and my midwife sometime the week of Mar 1-8 when the baby is 34-35 weeks old. The really exciting part is that at 35 weeks he could very well come right home!

No comments: