
Aunt Laura Braden's pirate gift - it is a pacifier clip - (aren't you jealous Carol?)
Note: chin 'chub'
Ben weighs 9 1/2 lbs now. He is almost on the chart for his age, if he was a girl.
Currently, Ben enjoys sleeping in the BOB, crying, peeing and eating. He sometimes enjoys pooping, smiling and lying on our bed. He does not enjoy being hungry (even though I explain to him that he will be fed in about 20 seconds), not being able to fall asleep when tired, and the sun in his eyes. More on his hobbies next time. Oh and sorry, I can't find the latest laundry basket picture. Grandma Chris is coming to town on Weds and we are going to get rid of a lot of stuff we don't need and do a much needed Spring cleaning (although I think Vancouver is going from winter to summer). If you have seen anything in our apartment that you want, just ask, it could be going bye-bye real soon.

costume: part deux
5 comments:
Jane, you are wonderful and your sweet little guy is so precious. I look forward to meeting him one day.
love it! Cute post woman!
This is a test to see if it sends before I get frustrated
Aunt
Hey it worked. I finally did it thanks to Grandma Chris' advice.
Hi you guys. That baby is overdue for another snug with his Aunt Tee. What a little chub. Love to you all. How's freedom, Dane? It's all relative, eh.
xoxoxoxox
Post a Comment