Well, we've got two comments in the first 24 hours, sans baby.
Let's see if we can get that number to 5 before tomorrow (Sunday) at noon.
If you can reach that number folks, it might unlock the baby picture vault we have crowding our camera.
Are you willing to take the "comment" hits? Go for it!
5 comments:
Does it count if I leave a comment without subjecting myself to clips from Rocky movies?
Although I really like sunshine and rainbows, even if that's not all that life's about ... I am quite inspired by this. I am going to go punch someone out.
Two weeks at Grandma Midge's with no computer, and I have to watch an aging Stallone!!!!!! I need more Ben...now, please! Plus, I'd love to see you in those cargo pants, Jane! Yeay! xoxoxo Grams
does it count if you comment after having only viewed a few seconds of the clips (sorry to offend but sly stallone as rocky or any character kinda scares me but maybe that is the point?) come on -give us a baby ben pic!
I LOVE ROCKY!
Post a Comment