Pages

31 October 2009

Halloween 2009




Ben and I had lots of fun dressing up with his friends. We went to visit a neighbour with Gideon, the lion and Levi the tiger first. Then we came and had a quick visit with Rachel. We then met up with our neighbour Callah (the lamb) and one of her friends. We went to about 5 houses and Ben seemed to enjoy himself and we enjoyed most of his candy. Dane on the other hand was stuck home with what seems to be...swine flu.

3 comments:

grandma chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gail said...

sorry dane. bad timing. ben and buddies look great!

Anonymous said...

What a fun Halloween! Hope the candy was consumed by all....it was dinner for us last night! All the costumes are cute...how could they not be with such cute kids inside?! I think I'm partial to the Ewok, however! xoxoxo gRandma Jacks