Oh my goodness!!!! That is amazing, and I am jealous!!! I expect Ben to be doing laps with you in t-minus 7 months! Perhaps a litle swan dive off the board too! Wow...you guys are soooo lucky! Good for you! I'll come up just to go swimming with Ben!xoxoxo GRandma Jacks
It looks nice! By the way...when you say "open house," did you mean "we snuck in when no one was around"? Because it looks like you are the only people there.
6 comments:
looks gorgeous.
what pool is this?
Oh my goodness!!!! That is amazing, and I am jealous!!! I expect Ben to be doing laps with you in t-minus 7 months! Perhaps a litle swan dive off the board too! Wow...you guys are soooo lucky! Good for you! I'll come up just to go swimming with Ben!xoxoxo GRandma Jacks
It looks nice! By the way...when you say "open house," did you mean "we snuck in when no one was around"? Because it looks like you are the only people there.
the building is nice.
I was kind of expecting an ultrasound from your title...but the pool is cool too.
Post a Comment